What I’m Loving Wednesday

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I thought I’d try to step up my blog writing game a bit and do “What I’m Loving Wednesday” today!  Thank you Covered in Glitter and Glue!  There are so many things I am currently in love with (both school and non-school related) so here we go!

WIW 1

Butter London Nail Polish

IMG_0710

If you haven’t tried these, you should!  They’re so, so gorgeous.  {From L-R: “Union Jack Black” (the blackest black EVER…which I like to rock from time to time), Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat, Nail Foundation Flawless Basecoat, and “Kerfluffle” (a super cute pinky coral…perfect for summer!)}

 

WIW 2

THIS AWESOME PACKET

original-1251030-1

This was made by the lovely Cara Carroll (The First Grade Parade)! (Click on the photo to see it in her TPT store!)  It’s adorable!  I’ve been able to use the literacy worksheets with my little Kinders, and I’m excited to give the writing prompt calendars to my second graders over the summer.  Everybody wins!

 

WIW 3

These super cute chairs from Target!

IMG_0686

I bought two of them for my classroom library.  I am so in love with the colors.  I’m tempted to buy an entire class set…ha!

 

WIW 4

My new kicks!

IMG_0714

Love LOVE these!  And just in time for World Cup season!  (Because I like to dress sporty when I’m watching sports.)

 

WIW 5

Will and Grace

IMG_0743

I must have watched and rewatched this entire series about 27 times.  I can’t get enough of Jack and Karen!  It’s definitely one of the best shows out there! 

 

I can’t wait to see what all of you are loving this Wednesday! 

Happy Teaching!

Signature

No comments