New Blog Design!

Sunday, May 25, 2014
I have to dedicate this post to the AMAZING Megan from A Bird in Hand Designs and I Teach, What's Your Superpower?  Not only is she a super creative teacher (and a mom!), but she is also an extremely talented blog designer!  I have been wanting to redesign my blog for a while, and I couldn't be happier.  She was so helpful and worked with me on creating exactly what I wanted, as well as adding some adorable touches of her own.  She was willing to answer any questions I had, as well as working out some technology kinks.  I cannot sing her praises enough!  I would definitely recommend her as a designer if you're thinking of changing up your blog! 

Here's where you can find this lovely lady:

A Bird in Hand Designs

I Teach. What's Your Super Power?


Happy Teaching!


No comments